What do Barhi dates taste like? Add your review at Rate My Date!
- yellow & crunchy.
Nabil Elias, Aliso Viejo, California 8/31/14
- all the Bautista dates are delicious, and the barhis are sublime. Plus, they are such nice people with whom to do business.
Sun~Rose, New York, 12/9/13
- If god had a flavor and texture, it’d be ripe Barhi dates! HEAVENLY.
Jenna Kay, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 10/1/13
- Delicious at any stage, but unrivaled when fresh. Flavor mild and extremely delicate, rich yet not heavy or cloying.
Paul Popenoe, Date Growing in the Old World and the New
- Yellow Barhis taste like pound cake. David, La Jolla, California
- ...like biting into a caramel cloud. David Karp, Los Angeles Times
- A prime date of Arabia, valued for its delicate and rich flavour. Alan Davidson, Ed., Oxford Companion to Food
- When crunchy, Barhis taste like sugar cane. When ripe, pineapple and young coconut.Alvaro Bautista, Bautista Family Organic Date Ranch